Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

Don’t Let Your Heart be Troubled or Afraid, Just Trust God

I heard this distinctly this morning and I want to encourage us, regardless of what is troubling you, circumstances surrounding you, anxiety in your mind, worries that tends to overwhelm you. Just continue to Trust God. He is dependable. Shalom.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Jesus is speaking about simple faith in this verse. Just trust God with your life today. Don’t complicate things by worrying. Do not be troubled about all the affairs in life and do not fear. The Lord has promised to never leave us or forsake us. Revelations 19:11 declares that the Lord’s name is Faithful. Rest in God today and give him all of your cares because he cares for you. Trust in the Lord and he will direct your steps. With God on our side, there’s no need to be afraid. He just wants us to trust Him.
Prayer: “God help me to trust you with all of the things that I am troubled about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment